Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Gift For You and a Gift For Me.

     It's coming...closer....closer.....closer!  Christmas seemed to come so fast this year.  These past few months have flown by leaving us with only a week to do the rest of the Christmas shopping.  It's always such a busy time of the year.  Making the list of gifts for friends and family, cleaning the house for when guests arrive, getting all of the necessary groceries to ensure that the turkey dinner turns out just right, and of course, wrapping presents.  I love it all!!!  This year, I don't even mind the insane traffic...as long as I have the Christmas music turned up loud and a hot coffee in my hand, I'm good to go.




     My parents always told me that a gift isn't about what you receive.  The true gift is in the joy you bring other by what you give.  Poetic and so true.  You taught me well, Mom and Dad.  :)  I can honestly say that I never know what I want for Christmas because I'm always too busy thinking of the perfect gift or presentation of a gift for someone else.  I'm a pretty simple guy and I don't need much, but I really enjoy giving.  With that being said, I would like to give a Christmas gift to you.  The next trader from each of the pennies will receive an additional 10% "Christmas Present Percentage" added onto the percentage that they will already be getting with the ITT.  For example, if you make me an offer that I can't refuse for Farrah Faucet, you will be getting 12% (2% for being the 3rd trader in that penny's path and 10% Christmas Present Percentage) of the profit from that penny.  This is NOT A JOKE!  This is a limited time offer beginning Dec.17, 2010 and ending Jan. 3, 2011.  That's my Christmas gift to you.  All I ask for in return is an offer that I can't refuse.  Let's try to get these items traded by the new year so that every penny gets a fresh start for 2011.  This offer will not be extended past Jan. 3, 2011, but if your offer is accepted before this date and the trade takes place later in that week, you will still receive your 10% Christmas gift at the end of the race.  With this unique gift up for grabs, I have no idea how quickly offers will come in and/or be accepted, so do your best to get your offer in ASAP.  That will be your Christmas gift to me.  :)


     Any questions can be emailed to me and I will respond as soon as I get the message.  Take care, Winnipeg.  Be sure to make the time to spend with family and friends and have a safe and joyous Christmas and a happy New Year.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.