Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog Display Issues

While showing a co-worker my blog site, I noticed that the Header and Links were all messed up or missing.  We were using Internet Explorer.  To create this blog, I used Firefox, by far the most superior browser out right now.  I've been a Firefox fan for years.  And this is definitely one of the reasons.  It displays web pages the way they are meant to be displayed.  I know a little bit about HTML and CSS, but unfortunately, I don't really have the time to try and figure out this issue any time soon.  I really suggest getting Firefox, not just to see this blog properly, but to do yourself a favor.  You'll like it so much more.  Plus, the add-ons available for Firefox are amazing.  Sorry, again, if you are using a browser that makes this blog look horrible or messed up, but it's your own fault.  lol  Just kidding.  It's more MS's fault than yours, but it's still your choice of browser that you use. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.