Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hold On! On Hold?!?!

Well...I know I told everyone that there would be a trade Saturday, and I didn't lie. A trade was made. I can't tell you what it is and I can't post it yet. I want to make sure it's right, before I post it. I know this is probably a little confusing, so without going into detail, I'll tell you what happened.
I went out of town to make the trade, but when I returned home, I noticed that there was something...umm...missing. I know it was just an accident, and I'm sure the item will be posted soon. Thanks for stopping by to check out the new item, though. I'll let you all know more when I find out more. But remember, there's still 2 other items that can be traded still. There's the Computer Game package and the Go All In!!! package. Take a look and make an offer. Get yourself into the ITT program.

1 comments:

Eric said...

Curt, email me at mile179kingstonATyahooDOTca for a possible trade.
E.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.