Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter "Egg" hunt

Easter Bonus!!!
Hippity-Hop...another attempt at giving some lucky people the chance to earn some extra money just for being involved in The Penny Race is here.  There's one bonus for each item, an extra 5% on top of the Incentive To Trade percentage that will already be earned for each item.  Plus, one of the items has been selected as 10% instead of 5%,  but I can't tell you which one....it's an Easter "egg" hunt of sorts.  

Now, I know and understand that everybody is going to be fairly busy this weekend with family and friends, which is why I've decided to have this bonus extend until midnight on May 1/11.  The bonus starts the moment that this post is visible on the blog.  A bonus can only be claimed by making me an offer that I can't refuse for one of the 3 items in the race, having me accept it, and then making it official by trading with me in person by the bonus end date (and hopefully letting me take a photo of the trade to post on the blog).  


I'll be with family this weekend celebrating Easter, Good Friday, and Earth Day.  We've planned a little egg hunt for Farrah on Sunday, so I'm kind of excited about that.  And a little piece of info for anyone reading this post....go to Starbucks on Friday with a reusable cup (travel mug) and get a free coffee!  Here's a link to smartcanuck.ca regarding this:  Link

While there, check out the rest of the awesome savings and freebies that are going on around Canada. Happy Easter and Happy Good Friday!  Have an amazing Earth Day!  Try to turn off your electronics for an hour on Friday to save on energy while you drink your free coffee.  If you have any questions regarding The Penny Race, you can email me any time:    penniestoadream@gmail.com
But, please check out How It Works to see if your question can be answered there first.  Thanks, Everyone.  Take care and have a great holiday weekend.



Photos:
luigi diamanti
chrisroll

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.