Saturday, May 26, 2012

Just a little Update

     Such great news!  Another trade has been scheduled and will happen tomorrow (Saturday).  I've probably said this too many times, but every time an offer comes in that I accept, all I can think is how amazing it is that a couple of pennies can trade their way up to such cool things.  Just think, in September of 2010, I had 3 pennies.  Now, Pennies To A Dream has been able to trade those 3 pennies up to a mini flip camcorder,  a Garmin GPS, and $1500 worth of landscaping/paving labor.  Now, the GPS is getting traded tomorrow!
     This trade should be fun and I can't wait to work with this Winnipeg based business that made me such a generous offer.  Please stop by the blog tomorrow night to see what offer was made that I couldn't refuse. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.