Monday, September 6, 2010

Rough Start

The race has begun, but none of the pennies have left the starting gate....yet. All 3 pennies have been posted on Kijiji, usedwinnipeg, Facebook Marketplace, and Winnipeg's Craigslist. Unfortunately, the Kijiji links will be down for 24 hours and the Craiglist posting hasn't appeared yet! That's not a lucky start, but I still have faith in these pennies to break the gate soon. Through my own personal use, I have a feeling that
the pennies will probably be picked up by people that use Kijiji. Usedwinnipeg has come in handy for me over the past few years, too, so they come in second. Craigslist...I have a feeling is a lost cause. I could only post one penny because their system said that my posts were "Too Similar"!!!!! Are you kidding me??!! Plus, with that post not showing up nor being able to find it through a search, but still giving me the option to edit it, I may be giving up on the trading site that once WAS! Facebook Marketplace is a craps shoot. Facebook has Millions of user. The chances of a trade coming from their Marketplace app is good, so who knows. This is where you all come in. Not only do you have the first chance to at each penny, but you also get to show me which site you prefer.
I'll be posting links on each of the penny pages as I get them. Let's get this race started!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.