Thursday, October 28, 2010

***Halloween Special***

Halloween, in my mind, sits tied for first place with Christmas for the best day of the year. Ghosts, demons, witches, and all of the horrific and scary costumes rock. There seems to be a special place in my heart for Halloween, but this year, I probably won't be dressing up. The end of October came a little quicker than planned and has left me without a costume. This year, it will be Farrah's first Halloween. She'll be going as a ladybug. Cute! I'll be posting photos of her in her costume as soon as we take some. She won't be able to eat the candy she collects, so I guess that's where Mom and Dad will have to help. (If we come to your door...I like Coffee Crisp and Michelle likes Kit Kat. lol)
Anyways....because it's the wickedest holiday of the year, I would like to offer a little Halloween Special. If you make a trade with me this weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) I will
add an additional 1% to your ITT. Right now, the next traders of each item will already be receiving 2%. Make a trade this weekend, you'll be getting 3%. That's a nice little added bonus at the end of the race. To make things even better, if you make the trade while wearing your complete and best Halloween costume (real costume, not just a wig or something lame like that), I will bump your ITT to 5%.
So get in the spirit. Make me an offer I can't refuse for one of the items. Get yourself into The Penny Race. It's a perfect weekend for a trade. Don't forget to impress me with your costume!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.