Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Trade Item Coming Friday!

I am very happy to announce that there will be a new item posted this Friday evening.  The "Go All In!!!" package will be traded tomorrow afternoon/evening, meaning that the poker table is no longer up for trade.  I will be uploading photos of the trade and item as soon as I can when I get home from making the swap and from there, will be posting the new item on Kijiji and Facebook Marketplace
With this new trade, I have high hopes in my daughter's penny and hope that, given enough time, the other 2 pennies in the race will catch up.  They have come a long way from just a penny, but will take a lot more creativity, better offers, and devotion from future traders to supersede The 2010 Penny.  Good luck to all and keep those offers coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.