Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A gift from the "Master of Trade-up"

     You might remember back at the end of October 2010, I had made Kyle MacDonald an offer that he couldn't refuse.  Well, he had accepted my offer, but unfortunately, we weren't able to trade as Kyle decided not to continue his new journey.  No problem.  After Christmas I received an awesome email from him saying that he wanted to make it up to me.  He asked for my mailing address and now, a few weeks later, a signed copy of his book, "OneRedPaperclip" and a stylish red paperclip patch.  I really appreciate it, Kyle!  You didn't have to do that, but I'm glad you did.  I hope that all goes well in everything that you are doing, and that you continue to be the generous person that you are.  Thanks, again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.