Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ukrainian Christmas Day Trade

     With the Christmas bonus over, and the Incentives To Trade back to normal, I'm very happy that 2 out of the 3 available bonuses had been taken.  Chad traded the Old Hockey Cards in The 1978 Penny's path (my penny) and there is a trade that was accepted on the last day of the bonus, with a trade lined up for Friday evening (Ukrainian Christmas).  This new item will be traded for Farrah Faucet in The 2010 Penny's path (Farrah's penny).  I am looking forward to this next trade, as it's been about 2 and a half months since the bathroom taps were traded to me for the poker table.  It's been about 2 months since I traded the Chronicles of Narnia DVD's for the At Home Photo Lab, too.  With a couple months without any trades, I can't help but wonder if it was because of the holidays approaching that stopped the trading.  I guess I'll never really know, but it sure left me with a lot of time to get the site the way I want it and spend a lot of quality time with the wife and daughter.  
     Be sure to come back this Friday evening (late evening) to see the new item that Farrah Faucet is trading up for.  Also, keep your eyes open for other bonuses that might pop up in the future.  2011 is already looking like a great year, so, Let's Trade, Winnipeg!  Let's Trade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.