Friday, February 11, 2011

Love is in the air!





As most of you all know, Valentine's Day is coming quickly.  If you're a guy like me, you probably haven't gotten anything for your wife or girlfriend yet, seeing as there's still a couple of days left to figure it out.  lol  Because of the love at this time of year, I would like to add another bonus for the next trader of any of the 3 items that are currently in
the race.  The bonus will be an additional 3% ITT added to the percentage that the traded item will already come with.  All of the current items are pretty good and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with the trades so far.  To go from a few pennies to the items that are available is just plain awesome.  It's amazing to see what a bit of time and "hard" work can accomplish.  Let's keep it going, Traders.  Claim your spot in the race and get yourself into the Incentives To Trade.  The "Love is in the air" bonus will only be on from today (Feb.11/11) until midnight on Feb.14/11 (Valentine's Day).  This bonus will only be given to one person...the first person that makes me an offer that I can't refuse, not to the first person that makes an offer.  I have to accept the trade offer before the bonus can be claimed as yours, so make the offer something awesome that I'd be crazy not to accept.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.