Saturday, February 19, 2011

Family Day Bonus!!!



Oh, another long weekend!  Don't you love long weekends?  It's a great time to spend some extra quality time with the family and get a bit of cleaning and organizing done around the apartment.  It's starting to look like we're living underneath a mountain of Farrah's baby stuff, most of which she
doesn't use or doesn't fit anymore, so maybe it's a good time to get rid of some things.  Besides the cleaning and the organizing that's going to be done this weekend, I've also decided to throw in another little bonus weekend for The Penny Race.  Just like the Valentine's Day Bonus.  An additional 3% will be added to the next item that gets traded.  The bonus will start the minute that this is posted and will end on Monday night at midnight.  
   In Winnipeg, this Monday is known as Louis Riel Day, but I've always known it as Family Day.  So, sticking to my roots and my tradition, I've decided to call the bonus the Family Day Bonus (no disrespect meant to Louis Riel).  Get your offers in as quickly as you can and try to make it an offer I can't refuse, as there's only one bonus percentage available this weekend.  Happy Family Day weekend, Everyone!  I hope you're all able to spend  a good portion of this weekend with your families....that's what this weekend is all about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.