Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Michelle's Birthday Bonus!

     Yep, you read that title right!  Another...
birthday bonus is here.  Michelle's birthday is on May 30 and to celebrate, I'm holding another bonus week.  This bonus will run from now until midnight on May 31/11.  There's only one way to get the bonus....make me an offer I can't refuse for one of the 3 items in the race and finalize it by making the trade with me.  The bonus is similar to the other birthday bonuses that we've had here on Pennies To A Dream....the first person to make a trade with me (one bonus for each item in the race - 3 bonuses available) will get an extra 5% Incentive To Trade on top of the percentage that they would already be getting for making the trade.  In short, you'll be claiming an extra 5% of the profits made from the sale of the final item in the path that you trade in.  
     Because it's Michelle's birthday bonus, if you trade for the At Home Photo Lab, you'll earn a whopping 10% extra instead of 5%.  Remember, all offers for any of the items should be Bigger & Better.  If you don't understand how this race really works, it's very simple.  Check out oneredpaperclip.  It's very similar to that idea, but with 3 items and I'll be selling the "final items" for cash and dividing up the profits to the people that trade with me.  It's really that simple!  So, the better the item that you offer to me, the better the chances that the value of the "final items" will be high....making each trader more money at the end of the race.  
     All 3 items currently in the race are pretty sweet, plus, I've gotta say that I'm impressed to see what a couple of pennies can add up to.  And to those couple of people that I talked to about their own "trade-up" adventures....let me know when you start your journey.  Don't forget to make a blog to show your progress and send me the address....I just might support you by making a personal trade with you too.  
Join the race!  Have fun!      
If there are any question or offers, please email me at:  penniestoadream@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.