Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finally Traded The Printer

     Can you believe it?!?!  I have to admit, I was beginning to think that the Brand New Printer would never be traded.  Not only has it been an extremely long time since I had traded the Chronicles of Narnia Collector's DVD for the printer, but the last trade offer that had been arranged for the printer had a no-show at trade time.  I was starting to doubt
the trading capabilities of this printer, but still pushed on by posting it on Kijiji this morning and getting a reply very shortly after that. 
     The offer came from a guy named Kort.  He offered a brand new ceiling fan for the printer and I instantly said, "Yes!"  :)  It's a great looking fan and I love the fact that you can flip the blades for a different look from High Gloss Black to High Gloss Marble Black.  Now, I know it's "Bigger", but is it "Better" than the printer? I really can't say for sure just yet, but it definitely opens up the potential of new traders in Winnipeg. 
     Because Kort made the trade for the Brand New Printer, he's now entered into the T-Shirt draw and will also earn an additional 4% Incentives To Trade from the Oh, Canada! Bonus once we sell the "final item" from Penny #2.  That means, once we sell the "final item" for cash, he'll now receive 6% of the profits from Penny #2
     Will the ceiling fan trade-up to something Bigger & Better faster than the printer?  I hope so, but it's all up to the people making the offers.  We really need to kick Penny #2 into gear to catch up to Penny #1, but anything is possible.  If there's one thing I've learned while doing this, it's that you can never predict what will be offered for what you have and that it's always fun when an offer is accepted. 
     If you'd like to make an offer for any of the 3 items currently in the race, please send an email to:

penniestoadream@gmail.com

     Offers should be something "Bigger & Better" than the item being offered for.  The person that makes me an offer I can't refuse for the Mini Flip Camcorder (Penny #3) will earn the 6% ITT (that's 2% ITT for making the trade and 4% Oh, Canada! Bonus), plus an entry into the PTAD T-Shirt draw.  2 down and 1 to go.   


(I hope this cat is okay and never does this insane trick ever again...but it's pretty funny!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.