Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Trade in Penny #1's Path

     It took quite a while, but the Car Stereo Package was finally traded up.  Thank you so much, Fat Phil, for making the offer you did and for making the trade today.  It was great meeting you and everyone down at Rogue Tattoo and Piercing.  You guys have a great looking shop and with your experience and location, I can only imagine how busy things can be there.  
     For making this trade, Fat Phil will be receiving 2% of the profits for Penny #1 when we reach the end of the race.  It appears that Penny #1 is holding strong in the lead, but who knows what could happen, especially with new changes coming soon to the InCENTives to Trade.   But for now....check out the new item in The Penny "Trade-up" Race...........




7th Trade (Feb.18/2012)
(Car Stereo Package for Tattoo)

(Fat Phil and I....and Farrah, making the trade official)
     That's right....I said it.  Tattoo.  What a sick trade!  I was contacted by 3 time award winning tattoo artist, Fat Phil from Rogue Tattoo and Piercing, and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.  For the Car Stereo Package, he offered his talents as a tattoo artist.
      This item will start off with a consultation, where Fat Phil will tell you what he can and can't do.  This is for a full 6 hours of his tattooing time, and with 25 years of experience....that's enough time for him to do about a half-sleeve! Fat Phil will do a complete custom drawing of your tattoo before application, and after the initial healing, he'll also do free touch-ups.  So freakin' wicked!  Check out Fat Phil's site and gallery HERE.



      This was a fun trade for us.  Michelle, Farrah, and I really enjoyed meeting Fat Phil.  I now know how small this world can really be, as we figured out that we both used to live in Hanna, AB. (My hometown)  I'm still amazed by this.
     Thanks again, Fat Phil.  I really appreciate this trade.  As much as I would love to use this coupon on myself and get what would be my first tattoo, the trades must go on.  I hope the best for you all at Rogue Tattoo, and when I finally make my decision to get a tattoo, I'll be coming to you.  
      To get this, all the next trader needs to do is make me an offer I can't refuse.  Why pay for a tattoo when you can just trade for it?  Save your cash and make me an offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.