Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Patiently Waiting...

     I'm patiently waiting for the next trade offers to come in.  I've been re-posting the ads on Kijiji, but they have recently been deleting my ads due to me slipping my web address into the posts.  lol  So, fewer people will know how to get here, but for the ones that have actually used the power of Google and completed a search to get here...WELCOME!!!   This is Pennies To A Dream.  The Penny "trade-up" Race is a race that I started in September 2010 with 3 individual pennies.  Each penny was
posted on various sites to be traded up to something Bigger and Better.  All pennies have been traded and are now onto much better items.  Please vote in the poll to left side of the Home page and also leave a comment in the guestbook post, or anywhere for that matter.  lol  
     Also, don't forget to check out each item that is currently available to trade.  Glance over The Rules before making an offer and also the ITT to see what percentage of money you will receive at the end of the race for your participation in this unique social experiment.  If you are a business owner, or know a business owner that may be interested in something like this, don't hesitate to make an offer, as I will gladly post any links to your site, information regarding your business, contact numbers, and I will even pass out your business cards to future trader if cards are provided to me upon trade.  We are all in this together, so let's have fun with it!!!  
     You should also check out Watching Farrah Grow, so that you can see how precious my daughter is....and why I would love to see this experiment be successful.  Again, let's have some fun with this.  Make an offer I can't refuse and become part of The Penny Race.

 
Sand sculpture I built this summer.

Took over 2 hours to make....
 
Notice the book and the cup???

I have no idea why I'm adding these photos to the blog other than....I have them and want to share them with the world.  lol  Enjoy!  Hope to talk to you soon as we make a trade.  L8R



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.